Posts for tag: Reopening
We're happy to announce that Drs Jason Beckman & Terry Linneman will re-open soon. Dr. Linneman will begin treating patients on Monday, May 18th and Dr. Beckman will begin Tuesday, May 26th. We look forward to connecting with you! Thank you so much for your support during this difficult time.
Please know if you have an appointment scheduled prior to the reopening date of your provider, you will be contacted by Laura, Veronica, Lindsay or Peggy to reschedule. We will try to reschedule the appointments in the order they were cancelled.
Ensuring the safety and health of our patients, staff and community remains our priority. Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. We have always had a strong infection control protocol in place and the additional steps will make sure we are implementing all new guidelines from the American Dental Association (ADA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Kansas Dental Association (KDA).
You'll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team and we appreciate your patience as we work together through these new practices.
The office may look a little different at your next appointment and we encourage you to reach out if you have any questions. Here are some of the things to expect:
- Before your scheduled appointment, you will receive a phone call, text or email with a CDC screening questionnaire. You will hear these questions again at your appointment and your temperature will be taken. If you or someone in your household has been ill or if youhave been in contact with someone that has tested positive for Covid-19, we will need to reschedule for a future date.
- We will require facial coverings for all patients as you walk through the building. If you do not have one, we will provide you one at the front door (just let us know). Please use the hand sanitizer in the lobby on your way in.
- Please wait in your car or outside the office until your appointment starts. If this presents any issues, please call ahead so we can make arrangements. A team member will come out to get you and walk you into the office. Patients will be staggered to reduce the number of patients in the office at any time. Please plan to bring your own water and blanket if you typically need those items for your comfort during your appointment.
- When possible, the patient is the only person to attend the appointment. If you are bringing a child or someone that needs assistance, we will need to make arrangements ahead of time so that you can be seated safely during the patient's appointment.
- Our reception room puzzles have be been shelved along with magazines, the coffee service, books and headphones.
- Patient treatment rooms and all equipment will continue to be completely sanitized with a disinfectant approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)
- HEPA air filters have been added throughout the office as an additional precaution to the possibility of aerosols.
- We might be almost unrecognizable in our personal protective equipment (PPE), face shields, eye protection and masks, but we are grateful for a good supply and are prepared to treat you and your family safely.
If we can ever do anything to assist you or your family-on a professional or personal level-please reach out. We are here for you.
Again, thank you for your ongoing trust and support as we work through these new times together.
As always, please call with any questions, concerns or just to reconnect.
Your dental family at Drs Jason Beckman & Terry Linneman